Enrique Peña Nieto, President of Mexico, met with Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft Corporation, who said that the company will invest in Mexico about US$1 billion during the period of 2015-2018, to support and promote education and digital inclusion. ...
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries will acquire Rimsa (Representations and Medical Research), Mexican manufacturer of drugs, valued of US$2.3 billion. With this acquisition, Teva will become one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Mexico, the second largest market in Latin America and one of the largest markets in emerging countries. ...
According to the American Chamber Mexico (Amcham), the U.S. companies will invest in Jalisco around US$650 million this year, and a similar or greater amount is estimated by 2016. ...
- Milenio Jalisco
- Wednesday, 07 October 2015
The Brazilian company ProRescue, manufacturer of flats over for armored vehicles, announced that it would establish a new production plant in Mexico by 2016, with an investment of approximately US$3.5 million. ...
- Microsoft announces investment in Mexico
- Teva purchases the Mexican company Rimsa
- Jalisco receives investment from the U.S. companies
- Brazilian company to establish a new plant in Mexico
- Kia Motor´s effect reaches Coahuila
- Automakers to break a record in 2015
- Lear Corporation to invest in a new plant in Zacatecas
- More companies arrive to Nuevo Leon
- Vesta Park Tijuana's foundation stone was laid
- M&M's purchases the chocolate-maker Grupo Turin
- Blindajes Epel invests in a new plant in the State of Mexico
- Mexico Manufacturing: Back in the Race Conference, October 9 in El Paso
- Bosch is seeking for new Mexican suppliers
- New investments will arrive to Tamaulipas
- Maersk Group interested in the port of Veracruz
- The Colinas del Rincon Industrial Park’s foundation stone was laid
- New companies arrive to Guanajuato
- Daimler invests in Aguascalientes
- Acosta Verde Group invests in Baja California
- Canadian forging plant to be established in Nuevo Leon