Airbus prospects to deliver more than 120 airplanes to three Mexican airlines over the next eight years. The airplanes are models A320 and A321, worth a total US$12 billion investment, for the Mexican operators Volaris, Interjet and VivaAerobus. ...
Canadian mining corporation Endeavour Silver announced the closing of a deal to buy a mine with silver contents, in Hidalgo del Parral, Chihuahua, property of Silver Standard Resources Inc, with a US$2 million investment for exploration within the next two years. ...
- El Diario
The Mexican Ministry of National Defense (SEDENA) was in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, promoting the upcoming Mexico's Aerospace Fair (FAMEX) 2017, which will take place during April in the State of Mexico. SEDENA recognized Nuevo Leon as one of the States with the most relevance to Mexico's aeronautical sector, as he pointed out that Monterrey's Aero Cluster will have a special place at FAMEX 2017. ...
- El Norte
The industrial powerhouse of Nuevo Leon keeps looking to increase its connection to the Far East, with a tour through Korea and China for economic and touristic promotion purposes. The Governor Jaime Rodriguez; the Ministry of Economy, Fernando Turner and the Mayor of Pesqueria, Miguel Angel Lozano, had presentations to almost 80 companies, between visits Seoul, Shanghai and Hangzhou, where they explained about the importance and the advantages of investing in Nuevo Leon. ...
- Somos Industria
- Raspberry production increasing in Jalisco
- Grupo Saltillo purchased an auto part company
- Triple helix work project in Baja California
- Investment in Queretaro had 75% growth during 2016
- Mexican ports, considered among the Seven Wonders of the Logistics World
- Jalisco looking to consolidate FDI projects
- Tokyo Roki arrives in Guanajuato
- DuPont supply chain growing in the automotive industry
- Mexican cars: favorite in the U.S., Canada and Germany during 2016
- KIA Motors reacts to Ford's splitting
- Toyota, Honda say no immediate plans to curb Mexico production
- Nissan confirms its plans for Aguascalientes are still standing
- Ford supplier confirms construction in Guanajuato
- Mexico exports 170,000 tons of guacamole per year
- Textile Industry looking to diversify its market
- Nidec Sankyo to invest US$15 million to build a plant in San Luis Potosi
- 6.5% more agri-food exports
- Automotive sector to exceed US$50 billion
- Mexican government to buy more from the national industry
- DAWS expands production plant in Durango