In season-adjusted figures, Gross Fixed Investment went up 1.36%
Representatives from Mexico’s Central Bank, Banco de Mexico and the Ministries of the Treasury, Economy, Energy and Tourism, as well as INEGI officers will all participate in this Subsystem Committee.
In the Committee’s first meeting, Enrique Ordaz Lopez, Executive Secretary said there will be information infrastructure available, with a Geo-statistics framework and a National Directory of Economic Units.
He further said that the Directory and its economic classifications will be used in the organization of administrative records, to obtain information of national interest. Also several indicators will be generated regarding National Accounts System, Science and Technology, Financial Information and Prices and Labor.
- The Tecma Group of Companies’ entities gain certification for Mexican VAT tax exemption
- Alfa will invest US$700 million in Altamira electric plant in 2015
- Eosol Energy will increase investments
- Mexico manufactures 85% of pieces for the aerospace sector
- Rassini grows capacity by 40% at their Puebla plant